» Phone SystemsOur phone system is a GNU/Linux based appliance that provides a combined Voice over IP (VoIP) media gateway solution. Unlike competing products, our phone system does not have arbitrary limits or licencing restrictions on the number of extensions, phones, voice mailboxes, hunt-groups and other per-user features that can be enabled.
Available features are:
- » Busy Lamp Field (BLF) with Ringing, Busy, Unavailable and Do Not Disturb (DND).
- » Custom Music on Hold.
- » Voice Mail.
- » Caller ID and Connected Line Presentation.
- » Call Forwarding, Call Pickup and Call Parking.
- » Click-to-Dial from a web-based Contacts Directory.
- » Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menus.
- » Hunt/Ring Groups.
- » Manual or Automatic Night Bell.
- » Call Recording.
- » Virtual Conference Rooms.
- » Unicast and Multicast Paging.
The phone handsets connect to the phone system using the industry standard Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Because SIP is not a proprietary protocol, you are not locked in to using one particular vendor or model of phone. Each phone system is custom built from locally-sourced commodity components so that spares and warranty replacement parts can be quickly provided.
We can provide access to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) using voice over IP. Branch offices can connect to a single phone system located at the head office or the phone system can be located at an ACS Data managed facility with the phones connecting via a VPN (Virtual Private Network).